Niger Insurance Plc Recruitment: Vacancy for General Manager Technicians
Niger Insurance Plc in pursuit of Engineered Growth Objectives came up with a new Enterprise Transformation Model that necessitates injection of new ideas and bright heads from the Fields of Insurance, Finance, Marketing and Risk Management into her Corporate structure. The model also meets the company’s revenue, fiscal and job creation targets under the NAICOM’s MDRI Initiatives, the FSS 2020 goal of 15th largest Insurance Market in the world by 2020 and Vision 20, 2020 goal of making Nigeria one of the 20 largest economies in the world by 2020.
GENERAL MANAGER TECHNICIAN
– 1st Degree in Insurance.
– Professional qualification in Insurance
– Post-graduate degree in Business or Finance
– Min. of 20 years experience in underwriting of major classes of Insurance Including claims and Reinsurance
– Managing the technical responsibilities of the company on day to day basis
– Articulating the company’s strategic direction on Technical issues
– Developing and implementing the Technical guidelines, procedures and policies of the company
– Monitoring and ensuring the efficiency of the company’s claims settlement system
-Ensuring adherence to deliver; targets on claims, commission and documentation
Generous pay, Car plus Driver, Pool Car, Generator and other benefits as they apply to each position.
Application to be forwarded to;
P.O. Box 17947, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Or [email protected]
Mode of Application
Send Application and CV indicating:-
• Age, sex, marital status
• Qualification with date and institution – Position and location applied for
• Detailed statement of job experience
• 24 hrs telephone contact numbers.
Deadline: Application closes on Friday 12th March. 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android