Niger Delta Professionals for Development (NIDPRODEV) Recruiting for Senior Program Manager
NIDPRODEV is a Nigerian non-governmental organization (NGO) operating in the Niger Delta since 1999. Its current programs focus on good governance, the security and development nexus at the community level, capacity building, and livelihoods. Its activities include community assessments and data analysis, organizational capacity assessments and capacity building, training workshops, mentoring and mediation, and socially inclusive collective action for positive change.
Vacancy: Senior Program Manager
Skills and Competencies required for this position
• Grant writing and proposal development experience
• Ability to develop and deliver training to achieve program objectives
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding communications ability, both orally and in writing
• Innovative and creative thinking
• Flexibility, as well as the ability to work independently
• Experience and proficiency in public presentations and appearances
• Prior experience in program management at a Non-Governmental organization
• Computer literacy, knowledge of standard word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software, experience in the use of
SPSS will be an added advantage.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for the day to day management activities of programs, which involve creating, and managing program content and initiatives. The Senior Program Manager shall report directly to the Executive Director. The Senior Program Manager will supervise all program staff and liaise with finance and administration staff for the smooth implementation of organization programs and activities.
• Must be able and willing to travel extensively on a local, regional or international basis, to meet with donors, oversee program implementation or attend conferences related to the organization’s programs.
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience at a senior level in a Non Governmental organization in a developing country.
• A master’s degree in international development, social work, public administration, political science or in a related field.
• position provide competitive compensation commensurate with experience, comparable to international scale positions.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to [email protected] or by hand to
Plot 211 PTI Road,Download Job Alerts App for Android
Fashion-En-Vogue Building by Masoje Estate,
Effurun, Warri Delta State Nigeria.