Midwives Wanted at Medecins Sans Frontieres NGO Hospital
Vacancies opened for application At MSF-F Jahun Hospital, Jigawa State.
Vacant Position: MIDWIVES
Medecins Sans Frontieres- France (MSF-F) an international, non-government, non-profit Humanitarian Organization is supporting Jigawa State Ministry of Health with its Emergency Obstetric and VVF program in Jahun Hospital. Presently we are recruiting diligent and motivated staff to progress care and build quality for this program.
Requirements for the Midwife Position
• Nigerian registered nurse and midwifery qualification
• Minimum of 1-year of active clinical experience
• Fluent in both Spoken and written English language
• Ability to communicate in Hausa is an added advantage
Provide quality care to all patients admitted in the obstetric ward
Summary of tasks will include;
• Admission and examination of all patients to this department
• Provide intra-partum and post-partum care
• Appropriate documentation of patients status for the period spent on the ward
The Position Will Require:
• Strong motivation, commitment, professional conduct with a sense of responsibility
• Flexibility in working hours
• Ability to work in a team
• Standard in keeping with positions at same level
Method of Application
All interested applicants should send their application (curriculum vitae, motivation letter answering to requirements listed above, copy of diplomas, nursing licensure and contact information including phone number) to:
C/o Ungwar Turaki along Kafin Housa Road
Jahun, Jigawa State.
Further inquiries can be answered at this address, either by phone at 08066079842 or by E-mail at: [email protected]
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONTACTED. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER THAT WE CAN CONTACT YOU ON EASILY.
All interested candidates must submit their CV prior to the deadline/closing date.
Deadline: 31 May 2011
ngo nursing jobs in nigeria, current ngo nursing vacancies, latest nurses job in abuja, NGO jobs for nurses, 2016 international organizations vacancy in south Sudan for midwife and nurse, ngo job for nurses in nigeria, ngo nursing jobs, NGO nursing job in nigeria, NGO vacancies for nurses, latest ngo recruiting nurses in nigeria