NGO Programme Officer and Accounting Assistant Vacancies (HND, OND)
PROGRAMME OFFICER (NGO)
Programme development, monitoring and reporting, resource mobilization and donor relationship management, contract oversight, programme implementation, and budget control, programme communication and knowledge management for the attainment of programme goals.
• First Degree or HND in any discipline
• Professional qualification is an additional advantage
• Minimum of 3 years experience in programme management of NGO.
• Good entrepreneurial, communications and interpersonal skills.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (MARKETING FIRM)
Preparation of various management and financial packs including :- processing invoice and bank reconciliation:- producing monthly management accounts. This will include reconciling and invoicing for monthly management fees and cost/income analysis:- Full review of year end interim Fund accounts – quarterly Vat returns – The year-end audit process and preparation of company accounts – Other management reports for monthly meetings.
• OND in Accountancy or its equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years experience
METHOD OF APPLICATIONDownload Job Alerts App for Android
Qualified candidates should send copies of resumes to [email protected]