A charitable and not-for-profit organization based in Lagos with presence in 11 states in Nigeria spanning the six-geo political zones.
1. Position – Accountants
• University degree
• ACA, ACCA
• Good experience
• Very good communication skills
- Ensure accounting records are maintained.
- periodic financial reports, (i.e. monthly/quarterly/annually).
- monthly staff salary payroll and other related payment.
- Draw up annual budgets and work plans together with other responsible officers of the Organisation.
- Ensure relevant books and records are maintained.
- Ensure that all accounting records are updated promptly.
- Supervise Accounts officers to comply with the internal control systems for all areas of the Organisation’s operation.
- Supervise of payments and management of the imprest account.
- Engage in other duties/ special assignments as may be directed.
2. Position – Project Director
- Should be well acquainted with issues surrounding ophans and vunerable children(OVC) programming in Nigeria and experienced in deploying and supervising large scale HIV/AIDS intervention projects countrywide.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital to the success of this candidate.
- He/she must be passionate about protecting the rights of the child and must have a demonstrable track record of not violating children’s rights.
- A good first degree from a reputable institution with a minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience or a Masters degree in health/humanities with a minimum of five years post-graduation experience at senior management level is essential.
- Ability to manage essential knowledge related with OVC issues, advocate at the highest level of Government, win and sustain the respect of partner CBOs and other implementing partners and work with minimal supervision in the best interest of the child, the project and contractual obligations.
- Coordinate the breakdown of the OVC programme of the Organisation into detailed projects, replete with tasks, activities, timeline and scope for easy implementation.
- Identify and undertake operations research to ensure improved service delivery to OVC and documentation of Best practices.
- Ensure the mainstreaming of child protection and participation into the Organisation programs throughout the country.
- Attend meetings covered with international donors.
- Rectifies all reports to be scheduled to donors.
- Ensures adherence to budgets and approves all major expenditure.
- Participates in organization-wide strategy/policy formulation.
- Building and maintaining relationship with funding partners and the private sector with a view to generating counterpart contribution to sustain the provision of essential services to OVC in the Organisation project sites.
- Overall Supervision of Monitoring, Evaluation and Quality improvement plans for the project.
3. Position – Assistant Project Manager
- Candidate should possess experience in working with NGOs and CBOs. Possess strong knowledge of HIV/AIDS programming and project monitoring.
- An excellent written and oral communication skill, especially in terms of reporting is required and ability to work well and with others and maintain good working rapport with staff and patterns are required.
- Degree in public health with 6years working experience which at least 4 years in HIV/AIDS programming.
To assist the Project Manager to coordinate the implementation of broad-based, multi-level strategies responding to HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support in sub-urban communities in the six geo-political zones of Nigeria.
- Provide technical support to the community mobilization officers on ground in the intervention states by responding to the specific requests and liaising with the Project Manager to facilitate smooth running of the project activities in the focal sites.
- Advocacy efforts to get optimum stakeholder buy-in to the different activities of the project.
- Strategic planning and positioning of the project through key alliance building and participation to ensure the refining and positive branding of the Organisation’s corporate image.
- Monitor budget implementation and advice the Project Manager as appropriate.
- Assist in provide supervision to the different sub-grantees under the project to ensure compliance with the terms of contract and maximum mileage for the funding partner.
- Monitor the community response to the project and make modifications with proper involvement of all relevant partners to ensure positive impact of the project activities on the intended beneficiaries.
- Undertake on-site supervisory visits to overcome humps and solicit Government support to project activities.
- Report to the Program Manager.
4. Position – Security Officers
- Smart appearance with a clear speaking voice
- Good communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable and can remain calm under pressure.
- Observant and proactive
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours
- Minimum of OND, must have minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in the shipping industry.
- Prior experience in the security industry would be an advantage.
- Dealing with people
- Transport control and inspection round
5. Position – Tally Clerks
6. Position – Software Developers – Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel
7. Position – Research Management Trainees – Young dynamic graduates with 2 to 3 years experience
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CV’s by email to: [email protected]
Download Job Alerts App for Android