Nextzon Business Services Limited Nigeria Job: Vacancy for Principals
Nextzon Business Services Limited is an enterprise building company. We assist our clients build and transform their businesses for phenomenal success. We do this by providing various business management and advisory services to small, medium and large sized businesses as well as other organizations. As part of our response to the imperatives of a rapidly changing operating environment, we are desirous of engaging very talented professionals to join our team.
Every business begins with an idea. Ideas however require a strategic framework to guide their realisation. We offer advisory services in specialised areas such as Strategy Development, Governance and Institutionalisation. Regional & International Expansion, Group Integration, Infrastructure Design & Development, ePayments & eBusiness Consulting, etc. Our Ventures and Business Advisory division has the following sub-units which align with the various target markets namely Financial Services & Payments. Non-Financial Services, eBusiness and Institutionalisation Advisory Services for structured, semi-structured and unstructured businesses as well as small, medium and large sized businesses and organisations.
If you are interested OR would like to serve in any of the units , we invite you to join us at any of the following levels if you possess the appropriate qualifications, skills, cognate experience and other relevant attributes detailed below:
JOB TITLE: PRINCIPALS (PRI)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Financial Analysis & Modeling
- Developing & Making Presentations
- Strategy Development & Implementation
- Resource Management
- Project Management
- Supervisory skills
- At least 4 years experience
VENTURES AND BUSINESS ADVISORY (VBA)
- Business diagnosis
- Business Plan development
- Business OR eBusiness advisory Understanding of Financial statements
VENTURES DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT (VDM)
- Ability to undertake business valuations and provide pricing guidance for acquisitions and similar transactions
- Ability to develop investment proposals for new ventures
- Basic understanding of business incubation Understanding of financial statements
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING (BPO)
- Ability to develop business proposals & contract letters
- Financial reporting & analytical skills Certification in relevant field(s)
- Ability to review, implement and ensure compliance with operational policies and processe.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2010
If you are qualified to compete for any of the above positions, please send your application and CV following the instructions strictly:
Download Job Alerts App for Android
- Applications should be sent to [email protected] 5th of October, 2010. No other form of application will be accepted.
- The subject of the application should be the combination of the code of the position of interest. For example, an application with more than 5 years experience interested in the venture and advisory unit would have (NXT/MGR/VBA) as the subject of the application. A fresh graduate interested in the Finance Management will have (NXT/ASS/BPO) as the subject. Applications without codes or incorrect codes will be immediately disqualified. Only candidates who meet all the specification above will be shortlisted.