Newgate Hospital Job: Vacancy Recruitment for Software Developer
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with commited staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Our healthcare business operation has created value for the hospital and for our customers. We have maximized the value of our clients, patients, numerous customers – our scarcest and most valuable assets. All our operational decisions (e.g Effective Healthcare Practise) has created an enterprise value.
NSML has balanced the need to compete and secure its financial position with a significant social role!..rather than maintaining myopic view of shared-market status. NSML are giving back to our valued employees, customers, vendors, and our most inestimable shareholders. Trust is the welcome consequence of any successful customer relationship. The more a customer trust us, the more overall value he will generate for the organization.
NEWGATE HOSPITAL is recruiting for highly resourceful, qualified and result-oriented individuals to fill some vacancies in the organization.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We are looking to recruit Application Developers to join our talented software team who are developing applications that run on the Web using PHP. You need to be a strong PHP and Web Development Programmer. You will be working on product development right away.
WHAT TECHNICAL SKILLS DO YOU NEED TO APPLY AND SUCCEED IN THIS POSITION?
• 3 years or more of hands on web development using Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
• 3 years or more of PHP programming experience using MVC software architecture
• Proven skills in PHP 5.2.8 development
• Installation and configuration of Apache HTTP server
• Stronger in HTML, XHTML, and XML
• Graphics development using Adobe Fireworks or Photoshop CS4
• Styling with Cascading Style Sheets (v.2)
• Sound MySQL and SQL programming
• BSC in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
NICE TO HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Windows 2003 Server environment
• Linux Server environment
• Object Oriented (OO)
• Team Leadership
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Competitive base salary and bonus
• Work with a fun and friendly professional team
• Be a part of a stable and growing firm that is well recognized
• Comprehensive and full medical benefit package
• A great and fun working environment
• Other cool perks
START DATE: IMMEDIATELY
CONTACT: GAB / KUNLE. 08033506951 / 08136614116
Interviews are occurring in 10 days, so apply now to [email protected]
Including the following in the body of your mail:Download Job Alerts App for Android
• Cover letter (as attachment)
• Resume (as attachment)
• First Name
• Last Name
• GSM Telephone No.
• Availability / Notice period
• Salary Expectation.