Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancy: Recruitment for Personal Assistant (BSc/ HND)
Nestlé is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. We are committed to increasing the nutritional value of our products while improving the taste. We achieve this through our brands and with initiatives like the Nutritional Compass and 60/40+. Since Henri Nestlé developed the first milk food for infants in 1867, and saved the life of a neighbor’s child, the Nestlé Company has aimed to build a business as the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company based on sound human values and principles. While our Nestlé Corporate Business Principles will continue to evolve and adapt to a changing world, our basic foundation is unchanged from the time of the origins of our Company, and reflects the basic ideas of fairness, honesty, and a general concern for people.
Job Reference: MGT/PA/2010
Position: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
The personal assistant provides high-quality support to the manager and manages the smooth running of his/her affairs, by managing, organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
– Organizes and manages the day-to-day running of the manager’s affairs to ensure the provision of high-quality support.
– Manages the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
– Manages, prioritizes, screens and monitors the manager’s correspondence, including calls, emails, post, and fax to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
– Collects and researches information on assigned matters.
– Produces reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the manager.
– Maintains an efficient filing system at all times.
– Ensures that relevant information is gathered and prepared to brief the manager for meetings, trips, and events.
– Receives visitors to the manager’s office as appropriate.
– Works with internal and external contacts at all levels to fulfill the above duties.
– BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class lower or Lower Credit Grade)
– At least 2-5 years relevant experience in a multinational company.
– Excellent Data Analysis, Reporting and Organization Skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse people and culture.
– High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools- Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint
CLICK HERE TO APPLYDownload Job Alerts App for Android