Nampak Nigeria Recruiting for Quality Assurance Inspectors (HND)
Nampak Nigeria Plc a reputable leading multinational manufacturing company with interests in printing and packaging, servicing industry leaders across the major sectors of the economy, requires the services of core professionals to fill available positions in the company in its bid to maintain quality services
Job Title: Quality Assurance Inspectors
Details and Qualifications
• Must have HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with at least 4 years experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities.
• Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments and good laboratory
• The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest.
• Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
• Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
• Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
• Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
Method of ApplicationDownload Job Alerts App for Android
For all positions I interested and qualified Applicants should forward application letters and CVs to the undersigned through either the e-mail address or Private Mail Box address (by post) below latest 8th February 2011:
Head, Human Resources
Nampak Nigeria Plc.
3-7 Metal Box Road, Ogba, Lagos.
PMB 21588, Ikeja, Lagos OR