Nampak Nigeria Plc: Vacancy for Quality Assurance Inspectors (MSc/ HND)
Nampak Nigeria Plc, a reputable leading multinational manufacturing company with interest in printing and packaging, servicing industry leaders across the major sectors of the economy requires the service of core professionals to fill available position in the company in its bid to maintain quality service: Quality Assurance Inspectors
QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTORS
* Must have Msc/HND in Mechanical and Chemical Engineering with at least 4 years experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are the priority
* Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments and good laboratory practices
* Basic computer skills essential (Microsoft Software)
* Age: between 28 to 35 years, mature, analytical and honest
* 2 or 3 shifts (12 or 8 hours) at anytime of the week nased on job demands
* Strong personalities, responsible, team player and disciplined
* Must know how to personally organize himself/herself and need minimum supervision.
The position, though highly negotiable, competes favourably with world standard with an assurance of career prospect.
How to Apply:
Interested qualified applicants should forward application letters and CV’s to the undersigned the Head Human Resources through [email protected]
Deadline: 9th March 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android