NGO Vacancies in Abuja: Montrose Africa Recruiting Marketing Consultant
Montrose Africa Ltd.
Closing date: 11 Mar 2011
Montrose (www.montroseint.com) is an international development services company providing support to clients operating in the developing world.
We are specialized in the sectors of health, water & sanitation, education and rural livelihoods .Our clients include bilateral and multilateral development agencies, the private sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and other development stakeholders.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to carry out a marketing consultancy for an ongoing commercial sector support project in Nigeria.
Responsibilities include: Selecting a marketing agency to implement the project’s marketing strategy; Defining the role and outputs of the selected marketing agency; Monitor the work of the marketing agency
Skills and Experience
- Masters or Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. marketing, communications)
- Minimum five years experience in commercial or social marketing
- Experience of working in Africa, ideally in Nigeria (but not essential)
- Knowledge of international development
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Knowledge of public health a strong asset
Location: desk-based with periodic trips to Nigeria
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV. Please include a daytime telephone contact and three referees (with telephone and email contacts). Applications should be emailed to [email protected] (Tip: Email subject should be the position that you are applying for)
Reference Code: RW_8ELHLZ-11Download Job Alerts App for Android