Mife Construction Job: Vacancy for Administrative/ Personnel Manager (BSc, HND)
Mife Construction provides a broad spectrum of engineering services which include the building of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling locations. Mife Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout the country.
As a result of expansion in the activities of this company we now have an opening for career minded Administrative/Personnel Manager, to join our existing project team.
ADMINISTRATIVE / PERSONNEL MANAGER
Job Description and Duties
* Responsibility for the overall work performance of a company.
* Management of office environment.
* Gathering, adapting, storing and distributing information within the company.
* Using information systems.
* Providing specialised support to other departments and managers.
* Providing document and telecommunication management.
* Planning, organising, providing leadership and controlling all administrative functions.
* Rendering a service to other functions within the organisation.
* Providing training and development to the staff.
* Managing the many fields of work which the employees carry out.
* Ensuring that human and material resources are correctly utilised.
* Meeting with other members of management and planning for the future
Qualification and Experience:
* HND or BSC in Business Administration or any related field with practical working experience in the running of a construction company (Quarry Sites) both in Nigeria or Abroad.
* An MBA degree would be an added advantage.
* Not less than 35 years of age
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages, Internet etc.
LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
SALARY: VERY ATTRACTIVE, THOUGH NEGOTIABLE
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline is 16th March, 2010.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.Download Job Alerts App for Android