Mascot Associates Job: Vacancy for Senior Civil Engineers/Project Managers
Mascot Associates is recruiting for Registered Civil Engineers / Project Managers. They will be involved in the Execution of NNDC building project in Imo State and Execution of NNDC road Construction Project in Abia State.
Senior Civil Engineers/Project Managers
As the COREN registered Civil Engineer/Project manager at the site
1. You will be responsible for the overall delivery of the Project to the satisfaction of the client.
2. Organise the work Team comprising both the company support staff members and other working personnel.
3. Ensure proper project management of the work activities and ensure quality assurance to the satisfaction of the client and the company.
4. Ensure adequate Project scope management and Project cost management of the project assigned to you.
5. Accomplishes staff result and productivity by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and control of project.
6. Communication with the Head office or the management Team on the progress of work and its compliance with the Rules of Engagement.
7. Promote and protect the interests and policy of the company in executing all assignments or tasks.
8. Carry out work activities in accordance with all applicable regulations, codes and best practices obtainable in the industry.
1. At least five years practical experience
2. Registration by council for regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN)
3. Registration by Nigeria Society of Engineer (NSE)
4. Ability to work under pressure and manage projects with minimum supervision
Applications and CVs should be submitted within one week to company’s address: Canal House, Plot1138, Cadestral Zone A, Off Constitution Avenue, Airport Road, Central Business Area, Abuja.
Or via email: [email protected]Download Job Alerts App for Android