Link Tech Job Vacancy: Recruitment for General Manager/ Chief Operating Officer
The Recruiter is a key player in the provision of Telecommunication services to various sectors in Nigeria.
The company also represents key Equipment Manufactures/Solution Providers in-country.
To strengthen its Executive Management team, the company is now seeking- to make the following top level appointment:
GM/CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- The ideal candidate will be required to develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximizes the Company’s opportunity in all identified market segments.
- He will also be responsible for leading, managing and developing accounts.
- He is expected to maximize turnover and profit, hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitabilitYt success and positive image for the company.
- This position requires both the sales skills and some technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions up to CXO level, to advance the sales process.
- The successful candidate should exhibit strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills.
- He should be able to developing strong relationship with the Board and Staff thus creating a cohesive and productive Team within a deadline-driven environment.
- He is also expected to provide consistent metrics and visibility to the Company’s Board of Directors.
- He will be responsible for the overall administration and business operations of the company.
The main focus of the GM/C.O.O Role is as follows
• Ability to deliver on a clearly defined sales Target/Volume
• Co-ordination of Sales planning and delivery of Company’s solutions to all Market segments-Enterprise, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Public Sector, etc.
• Focus on systematic and consistent development of a long-term strategic relationship (3-year plan), and provide a strategic view and approach
• Managing of sales operations, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Co-ordinating pre-sales resources and management of the ’sales cycle’. .
• Participating in strategic planning and implementation of the Organization’s process design
-Drive coverage and Develop a strong Go-to-Market Strategy for the Company’s Business
-Accelerate speed-to-market for coverage & support of the account
-Increase customer intimacy
• Develop & drive best-practices
– B.Sc/HND with Minimum 10 years cognate Experience spanning Sales, Business Development and Management.
– A MBA will be an added advantage.
This position is to be filled immediately.
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate.
Application Deadline is 8th June 2010
To apply, please send your resume online to [email protected]Download Job Alerts App for Android