Lifeline Children’s Hospital: Vacancy for Nurses, Doctors, Radiographer, Pharmacist and Lab Scientists
Lifeline Children’s Hospital was founded in 1993 by four experienced female Paediatricians, Dr Lisa Onifade , Dr Iyabo Kudayah, Dr Funlola Harold Sodipo and Dr Efunbo Dosekun. We commenced operation at our first site situated at 133, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere where we focused on our core business of maintaining and improving the health of children. In June 2007, we expanded our operations to Lekki phase 1 to enable us bring first class paediatric care to families living in Lekki and its environs.
At Lifeline Children’s Hospital we put the child health first. Our commitment has touched the lives of many and we are still touching more lives.
Lifeline Children’s Hospital remains a committed national frontline hospital you can depend on for your child’s health, in the areas of Curative, Preventive, and Rehabilitative services.
Our facilities are designed to meet international standards, whether you walk into our Lekki branch or the Surulere Centre, the facilities are up to date. We give your child a first class attention. We have an array of facilities for all Paediatric cases; neonatal, ambulatory care, surgery, or out patient services we are well prepared to handle your case at the shortest imaginable emergency situation. Our ambulances are on standby and ready for your call.
Lifeline Children’s Hospital is staffed by the best team of Paediatricians and other medical personnel with outstanding qualifications and long standing professional experience. From the laboratories to the wards, and from our well equipped theatres to the stocked to capacity pharmacies, the service experience with our world class team is unequaled.
We are Lifeline Children’s Hospital, we live to our name!
We are a well established Children’s Hospital with branches in SURULERE and LEKKI PHASE 1. In order to meet our requirements, we need to fill the following vacancies in BOTH Hospitals;
1. CONSULTANT PAEDIATICIANS/SENIOR REGISTRARS PAEDIATRICS
– FMCPaed, FWACPaed or Equivalent.
– Preferably full time or part
– Must be fully registered with NMDC and have completed NYSC
3. HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR
– University degree preferably at Masters level
– Upwards of 8 years experience in administration/personnel functions
– Experience in hospital/healthcare
– B. PHARM
– Experience in managing Hospital Pharmacy
– B.sc Radiography
– Experience in sonograpy would be an advantage
6. LABORATORY SCIENTISTS – AIMLS or BMLS
– Ability to perform Heamatological, Chemical Pathological and Microbiological Analysis
7. NURSES – SRN
– Diploma in Paediatric Nursing would be an advantage
– Training / Experience in Neonatal Intensive care would be an advantage
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE COMPUTER LITERATE
The hospital offers competitive remuneration and opportunity for career development
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidate submit their CV in person at:
– LIFELINE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL LEKKI – 1A Augustine Anozie Street, Off Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1 Lagos
– LIFELINE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL SURULERE – 133 Ogunlana Drive , Surulere, Lagos
OR Send CV by E-mail to: [email protected], [email protected]Download Job Alerts App for Android