GE Healthcare seeks an Account Manager
Proactively develop & implement One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with their Strategic Accounts at the zone level, such as hospitals (large or individual) or hospital groups, government bodies or Group purchasing organizations, thereby creating growth for GE Healthcare.
- Achieve sales/orders targets for GEHC sales in assigned one GEHC accounts/territory while being within the budget allocated.
- Target, get access, builds relations, develop a business strategy and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represents 1GEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory.
- Proactively build network with government bodies and Key Opinion Leaders as well as deep understanding of healthcare structure/players in assigned territories/accounts.
- Coordinate indirect deals for multimodality projects and aim at maximizing share of direct deals within his territory/accounts.
- In Cooperation with Modalities and Marketing drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and targeting in HCS, and apply relevant product benefits to each clients segment. Analyze market trends, competition and accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business opportunities for all GE Healthcare products & services. Provides on-going feedback to management, modalities, services and marketing.
- Leverage Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Service and other Company resourses to provide necessary technical equipment, service or clinical content to customers. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on strategic accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Develop & implement GTM plans with Zone cross functional teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negociations, and contracts. Grow the share of wallet in assigned accounts (GEs share of customer investments in Capital and Operational expenditures).
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management, drive customer R-NPS on their accounts.
- Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
- Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
- Pro-actively monitor and escalate service issues to drive customer NPS.
- Follow GE policies, procedures and OpMech. Proactively participates in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management. Ensure knowledge of and compliance of integrity and company policies.
- Education to Bachelor Degree level, MBA an advantage.
- 7 to 10 years experience in medical sales at senior level.
- Proven key account management and project planning skills.
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- Proven track record on relationship building skills.
- High level presentational skills, able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
Click here for more details.Download Job Alerts App for Android