JEE Middleware Consultant Job Vacancy at Qrios
Qrios is a leading West African company dedicated to enterprise open source integration and professional services based on enterprise class technology from Red Hat. We were born in 1998 as a highly specialized technology house focused on mission-critical Linux deployment projects and we became on of the first Nigerian companies to specialize in this area. Today, we focus our services on helping our customers in the deployment and maintenance of mission-critical environments. We have accrued considerable expertise in enterprise open source deployment in several industries including Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Government. We are constantly evolving as a company thanks to our continuing investment in recruiting the best people and equiping them with the skills to deliver in a relatively new, and dynamic technologies world. Allowing us to offer our clients the right set of technological and methodological skills for each project.
Qrios is looking for a highly skilled JEE Middleware Consultant to join its telecoms systems integration business unit.
* Assigned consulting project delivery activities
* Problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment
* Updates on project status, issues and time reporting
* Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
* Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
* Demonstrates considerable judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
* Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
* Works independently on tasks with minimal guidance on complex issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Java, File IO, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB
* SQL, Basic database administration of atleast one RDBMS (i.e. Oracle, DB2, postgreSQL, MySQL)
* Development tools (eclipse, rational rose, etc)
* Java Web services * At least 1 years of experience on either JBoss AS, BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere.
* Exposure on Load testing tools * Sound knowledge of Java/J2EE design patterns
* Message Queues with JBoss MQ, TIBCO, MS MQ etc
* Securing J2EE Applications
* Exposure on Open Source testing tools
* Exposure to Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
* 2-3 years Standard Java Development
* 2+ years Enterprise Java Development (J2EE/JEE)
* 2+ years System Architecture
Only qualified candidates are to forward their CV In PDF format to [email protected]
Deadline: not later than 5th October 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android