Intarman Limited Job Recruitment: Vacancy for Nigeria LNG Experienced Contract Staff (BSc /BEng/ HND) BR3ASD7DPDVH
Nigeria LNG Limited, an equal opportunities employer has engaged our services to recruit the best for the under listed job position. The successful candidate shall be employed by Intarman Limited and seconded to our client as a Contract Staff.
Nigeria LNG Limited is jointly owned by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (49%), Shell (25.6%), Total LNG Nigeria Ltd (15%) and Eni (10.4%). It was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. Nigeria LNG Limited directly employs over 1,000 people. In addition, work is provided to thousands of others through various contracts and agreements. Most staff live on Bonny Island and work there or at the head office located at Plot 1684 Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island Lagos or Port Harcourt and Abuja. Those who work on the Plant facilities, GTS live in Bonny Island in the Corporate R A (Residential Area) estate and Port Harcourt.
Job Title: Project Document Coordinator-PEO/INT 09
This is a 3rd Party Contract Staff Position
• To ensure Nigerian LNG project documents and drawing are handled, issued and stored in a secured and efficient way.
• Coordination of project document function, primarily aimed at managing document interaction with in-house design team and third parties (either with EPC contractors or Vendors).
• Liaison between the team and AIMS unit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate would amongst others:
• Make recommendations and proposal for creation, review and update of procedures for registration and control of documents.
• Set up and manage all paper and electronic document management systems. This include information repositories, transmittals, review cycles, progress reporting and QA/QC on document deliverables.
• Configure data control tools and validate data received from external parties – including interfacing with contractors’ database and the inputs to operation databases.
• Receipt, registration and storing of document in Company’s electronic document management system (PACER D).
• Retrieval and issuing of documents/drawings for updates. Controlling issue and return of such document and ensuring updated documents are registered and stored in PACER.
• Ensuring latest version of document are clearly identifiable and that only latest version of documents are available to users.
• Maintaining and filling (where necessary) hard copies of documents and replacing outdated hard copy document with latest updates.
• Producing and distributing hard copies of document as and when required by third parties.
• Ensuring that integrity and confidentiality of relevant documentation is carefully controlled.
• Contribute to defining lifecycle information requirement for operation and projects.
• Implement Records Management minimum stardards.
• Define information Management execution reqirements and develop IM solution for execution.
• Manage document and data archiving and progressive handover to operations.
• Manage document and data delivery (including intergration, consolidation and validation) from Contractors and vendors
• Contribute to projects close out and Lesson Learned.
• Validate as-built documents prior to retenton and handover to Operation
Education and experience required:
• B.Sc./HND in Engineering, Economics or Management Sciences obtained at a minimum of Second Class Lower Division/ Lower Credit.
• Must possess excellent Knowledge of PACER, AUTOCAD.
• Have 5 years post graduation experience, 3 years of which should have been in project engineering / Document control in a reputable company.
• Possess working knowledge of engineering and construction drawings, specification and required standard applicable to Oil and Gas industry.
• Must be proficient in MS Office.
• Able to interface and communicate effectively with others in a multi discipline and multi–racial project team.
• Must not be more than 40 years.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Please address application quoting Ref no PEO/INT09 back of the application envelope to:
HEAD, RECRUITMENT SERVICES
P. O. BOX 4287 MARINA, LAGOS
PORT HARCOURT: KEZZ HOUSE
Arise & Shine Bus Stop, Eleme – Akpajo Road.
HEAD, RECRUITMENT SERVICES
C/o Employee Services Section
Plant Site, Bonny Island, Rivers State
Deadline: Not stated
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.Download Job Alerts App for Android