Insurance Brokers of Nigeria (IBN Marsh) Vacancy for Reinsurance Broker
Insurance Brokers of Nigeria Limited (IBN Marsh) is the oldest and foremost insurance broking firm in Nigeria. Established in 1955 as C.T. Bowring and Co. (Incorporated Insurance Brokers), IBN has remained in the forefront of the development of professional insurance broking practice for commerce and industry. With a rich-mix of experience blended with innovative response to the ever changing operating environment, IBN has continued to successfully help its clients to efficiently manage their risks.
Vacancies exist for: Reinsurance Broker
• Assists in technical aspects of reinsurance placements.
• Evaluates various risk transfer mechanisms.
• Conducts catastrophe risk modeling and reinsurance pricing analysis.
• Interacts with direct and brokered reinsurance markets.
• Conducts capacity and profitability analyses.
• Updates Management on issues, progress, etc, regularly and upon request
Qualifications & Competencies
• Degree-qualified in Insurance, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics or related discipline.
• Possession of professional qualification such as ACII is desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience within the Insurance industry, at least 2 of which must be in reinsurance broking and/or reinsurance pricing analysis.
• Articulate with sound logical reasoning.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks and control workflow.
• Good oral and written presentation skills.
• Mastery of database management programs (MS Excel & Access) and presentation (PowerPoint) skills.
• Must be flexible and adaptable in a changing business environment
• Must demonstrate positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Must demonstrate sound, balanced and timely decision making skills.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified persons, not older than 35 years should apply through: [email protected] and attach their detailed CV (containing daytime telephone numbers and current contact and e-mail address (not P.O. Box).
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 11th May, 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android