IITA (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture) Job: Vacancy for Data Entry Clerk (Ibadan)
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) invites applications for the position of Data Entry Clerk (Ibadan)
IITA, with Headquarters at Ibadan, is an International Agricultural Research Centre in the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), which is an association of about 50 countries, international and regional organizations, and private foundations. IITA seeks to increase agricultural production in a sustainable way in order to improve the nutritional status and well-being of people in tropical Sub-Saharan Africa.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable candidates for the following positions at the Institute’s Headquarters in Ibadan.
DATA ENTRY CLERK II
2-year renewable contract
Successful candidate will:
• Check periodically the security records on goods moved inward & outward and compare with receiving/rejection registers;
• Enter MRI already issued by the Holding Stores in the system after checking the approval and issuing authority;
• Acknowledge copy of the receiving /report from the Holding Store with original Invoices and log book;
• Generate PO status report every month;
• Receive items on Oracle to update the system;
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
Qualification and Experience
• National Diploma (ND) in any business related discipline or WASC plus a good Certificate / Diploma in Data Processing. Two years post-qualification working experience in a reputable organisation.
• He/She must have sound analytical mind and be conversant with MS-Office, Excel and Oracle applications.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to Apply:
Interested qualified national applicants should forward their applications with a detailed curriculum vitae, the names and addresses of three professional referees (including telephone, fax and e-mail addresses, if available) and scanned copies of credentials to:
The Personnel Manager
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
PMB 5320, Oyo Road
Please note that application letters not accompanied with evidence of current remuneration and age will not be treated. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 25th May 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android