IITA (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture) Job: Vacancy for Accounts Clerk (Ibadan)
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) invites applications for the position of Accounts Clerk (ND)
IITA, with Headquarters at Ibadan, is an International Agricultural Research Centre in the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), which is an association of about 50 countries, international and regional organizations, and private foundations. IITA seeks to increase agricultural production in a sustainable way in order to improve the nutritional status and well-being of people in tropical Sub-Saharan Africa.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable candidates for the following positions at the Institute’s Headquarters in Ibadan.
ACCOUNTS CLERK II
2-year renewable contract
Successful candidate will:
• Verify on daily basis, Night Audit Report with Room Sales, Food & Beverage from different outlets both cash and credit;
• Verify External Guest Accounts, City Ledger, Outstanding, Recovery and Account status with follow up action;
• Track all advances received, deposited for external guests and transactions credited to Hotel Account Codes;
• Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Manager on Account status and financial performance of the Hotel and
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• National Diploma (ND) in Accounting or Business Administration plus two years post-qualification working experience in a reputable hotel/catering I outfit.
• He/She must have sound analytical mind and be conversant with MS-Office, Excel and Oracle applications.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to Apply:
Interested qualified national applicants should forward their applications with a detailed curriculum vitae, the names and addresses of three professional referees (including telephone, fax and e-mail addresses, if available) and scanned copies of credentials to:
The Personnel Manager
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
PMB 5320, Oyo Road
Please note that application letters not accompanied with evidence of current remuneration and age will not be treated. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 25th May 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android