Human Resources Manager Vacancy at a Major Telecoms Company
Aspirations Limited is a Management and Business Consulting and Human Resource development organization.
Our client is one of the leading Telecoms Engineering Service Company in Nigeria and West Africa sub-region. They are a leader in providing end to end engineering solutions and services with special focus on Planning, Design, Optimization, Outsourcing, Implementation, Operations and Maintenance, Support and Training. To deepen the depth of play in the local market, they have restructured to reposition for competitiveness, and have the following position to fill:
Position: Human Resources Manager: REF-HRM
– Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee reward and benefit, recruitment, reviewing existing policies, implementing new policies/procedures, performance management.
– Prepares recommendations to Senior Management Team concerning human resource policies and practices. Works closely with line and staff management to develop human resource plans and strategies to meet organizational requirements.
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of key HR areas including performance reviews / management, HR compliance, industrial relations, training and development and management coaching.
• Ensure all staff receives full induction training at or immediately after commencement of employment and full records are maintained.
• Coordinate performance management efforts/planning, development and training needs.
• Provide advice and counsel to management areas like employee relations, performance management, career development, delivery of training initiatives, salary administration and compliance with firm initiatives and programs.
• Ensure that HR processes and procedures are consistently communicated and administered throughout all business situations.
• Manage and maintain industrial relations/personnel management issues and manage all aspects of employee retention.
• Ensure all staff are paid the correct sums in accordance with their remuneration and benefits package
• Conduct exit interviews with leavers, either in person or by telephone and record and monitor reasons for leaving.
• Creating job descriptions and person specifications and determining KPIs necessary for each role
• Ensure effective performance management process, coaching staff and managers on total compensation, annual reviews and work planning.
• Provide guidance and counsel on individual growth and development plans.
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
• Issues letters of employment to newly employed staff and advises payroll team accordingly.
• Implements staff salary reviews and increments as decided by the Management.
• Gives professional advice and guidance to line managers on company policies, staff matters, and discipline to ensure that they operate in line with Human Resources Policy guidelines.
• Dealing with disciplinary and grievance matters
• Manages the HR Budget.
• B.Sc and MBA/MSc in any social sciences plus 5 years relevant experience
• Registered member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Nigeria (CIPM)
• High Computer Literacy
• Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Honesty and high integrity.
Conditions for Application
Apply with the following
1. Well articulated Cover LetterDownload Job Alerts App for Android
2. Comprehensive Resume – Stating current earning -Verifiable
3. Passport Photograph
4. Subject matter for the Cover Letter should be the Position applied for
Email all these to [email protected]