Human Resource Officer Vacancy at a Food and Beverage Company (Lagos)
A Food and Beverage Company located at Agbara Industrial Estate requires competent personnel to fill the following vacant positions: Human Resources
HUMAN RESOURCES- Ref: 2010/01/HR
• Build and manage a top tier HR department with skilled HR professionals, personnel policies; talent management strategies, compensation and employee relations programs that enable the delivery of aggressive growth targets and reduces the turnover rate of high performers by December 2010 .
• Design, direct and manage a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management;
• Keep the CEO and the executive team informed weekly of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level
• Design and manage a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
• Originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture
• 3-5 years working experience in a fast moving food company
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
• Not more than 32 years by June 30 2010
• Ability to counsel both employees and managers effectively, possess strong HR generalist skills & employment law skills, proven success in safety, health and workers’ compensation management.
Method of Application
Candidates are to submit their applications and CV via e-mail to: [email protected], subject of e-mail should be Name/Reference. For example – Taiwo Usman/Ref:2010/01/MGT. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Closing Date: 22nd June, 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android