Hotel Royal Damgrete Limited Job Vacancy: Several Vacancies for Graduates, BSc, HND, OND, SSCE and Experienced April 2010
Hotel Royal Damgret is a Three (3) Star outfit and a big player in Hospitality business in Abia State for ten years. As a result of the ongoing upgrading and expansion we intend to recruit highly qualified and experienced staff to meet the current challenges.
• B.Sc/HND Plus relevant experience in similar position.
• B.Sc accounting with 4 years experience in main stream financial accounting in a similar organization, computer versatility is a must.
• HND in Hotel Catering Management with at least 5 years Practical experience in similar position, additional relevant experience will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering,
• Candidates with an appreciable familiarity and understanding of Hotel Maintenance stand a better chance
• 3 – 5 years experience shall be required of him.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
• Qualification/Experience as in 2 above with 2 – 3 years cognate experience.
• Must be versatile in computer operations.
NIGHT DUTY MANAGER
• B.Sc/HND in Hotel/Business Management with at least 4 years experience in a Hospitality outfit
• Must be computer literate.
• HND/OND in accounting with at least 3 years cognate experience in similar position
• Must be computer literate.
• HND/OND in Hotel/Catering Management with at least 5 years experience in a busy Outfit/Hotel.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
• First degree in Mass Communication
• Business Administration with at least 2 years experience in a Hospitality outfit, excellent communication skills is required plus charming personality,
CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
• He must possess minimum of B.Sc/HND in behavioral science and a retired military personnel not below the rank of captain or its equivalent.
GUEST SERVICE AGENTS MEN/FEMALE
• BSc/HND in Business Administration or any related field,
• Candidates must be very fluent in oral and written English ability to speak other languages shall be an added advantage,
ROOM DIVISION SUPERVISOR
• Must possess B.Sc/HND in Hotel and Catering Management or business Administration with no less than 3 years in a reputable Hospitality outfit
• Candidate must possess HND in Hotel and Catering Management and NHCIMA (Part B) with 5 years experience as chief in reputable hotel.
• OND/Sch. Cert. with good knowledge of area of interest
• Candidate must between 30-35 years with at least 3 years experience in similar position.
• B.Sc/HND in accounting with 2 years experience in similar capacity.
LAUNDRY SUPERVISOR/LAUNDRY ATTENDANTS
• OND/Sch. Cert with practically skillful in laundry & dry cleaning service, with up to 5 years experience in a busy outfit.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE FEMALE
• B.Sc/HND in mass comm. with 3 years experience in a hospitality industry.
• African/Continental Cooks,
• Must possess OND with 4 practical years in Pastry production.
• HND/OND in Physical Education with practical knowledge of GYM. Swimming Pool Sauna and Other equipments associated with GYM Operations plus 3 practical
years in same position.
• OND with excellent inter personal and good communication skills.
POOL ATTENDANT/LIFE GUARD
• School Cert with Pool experience with good swimming skills.
A Tailor with good experience in sewing uniforms including suits.
We offer competitive payroll compensation, training and development opportunities and career growth. Accommodation may be provided where applicable/necessary.
EXPERIENCED ENGINEERS – with COREN/NSE with at least 6 years on the job experience.
QUANTITY SURVEYORS– wanted with at least 6 years experience on the job, must be member of the body of quality surveyors.
EXPERIENCED DRIVERS– with vast training and WASC/OND/HND holders plus 10 years practical experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified/serious applicants should forward their hand written applications with detailed CV, photocopies of credentials to:
Hotel Royal Damgrete Limited
13 -16 Royal Damgrete Avenue.
G.R.A, Umuahia, Abia State.
Or e-mail to: [email protected]
Area AgentDownload Job Alerts App for Android
47, Allen Avenue, Opp. Mr. Biggs.