is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. HP is recruiting for Retail Account Manager
HP dreamed of pioneering e-commerce and m-commerce…and it’s happening. We dreamed of intelligent appliance, infrastructure and e-solutions…and it’s happening, too. All it takes is imagination. Lots of it. Which is why our approach is not just to sell boxes.Our sales organization delivers a unique customer experience. We think of the business as a whole. We work together to sell strategic solutions as well as stand-alone products. And that’s how we lead the e-services revolution. The impact of e-services is transforming our customers’ business, transforming the experience of their customers, transforming our customers’ value – enabling us to become catalysts in creating processes, redefining industry structures and changing the markets in which we operate. We’ve built a sales operation with offices throughout the world. In every one of them is a team of inventive, capable people – committed to serving their customers and with the drive to meet demanding targets.
You’ll be responsible for selling Personal System Group products to retail channels such as: consumer electronics stores, mass merchandisers, retail stores
You’ll represent the company to the Reseller/Channel, and the Reseller/Channel to the company, in all sales oriented activities – including marketing, advertising, sales, promotions, training, etc.
To do that, you’ll establish a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with the client, and develop a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their area of specialty. You will tailor strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer and interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solution development.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO
– Collaborate closely with retail partners to develop robust sales strategies and business plans that optimally position HP offers in existing accounts, ensure optimum fit with partner’s capabilities, solid Return on Investment (ROI) on marketing investments, and mutually beneficial wins
– Identify new pursuit opportunities, and contribute to outperform quota and deliver net profit
– Educate retail partners in area of specialization to increase their technical appreciation of product/service/solution benefits and requirements
– Apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives
– Act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
* Bachelor’s (graduate) Degree in Business or Technical field of study
* At least 3 years’ retail sales experience in a high tech industry
* Pipeline management & Business Forecasting
* Promotion and Marketing
* Strategy and business planning
* Experienced in executive conversation and relationship management
* Project management experience
How to Apply
For more details and how to apply, visit HP website. Click on ‘Search Job in HP’. Enter the reference ‘job number’ 409638 and click search.
Click here and apply online.