HealthPlus Limited Job Vacancy: Careers Recruitment for Facilities Coordinator, Administrative Officer (Graduates) and Driver (SSCE)
HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s First Integrative (Retail Chain) Pharmacy, with a mission to help people achieve Optimum Health and Vitality. Recently, the company established a sister company, CasaBella International Limited, the exclusive distributor of Revlon Cosmetics and Toiletries in Nigeria. The Group requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professionals to fill the following positions In the lekki area of lagos state:
Facilities Coordinator , Administrative Officer and Driver
1. Facilities Coordinator
• To ensure all physical equipments and facilities required for HealthPlus activities are
available where and when required and are maintained efficiently and cost effectively.
• To ensure the provision of security, cleaning, and maintenance and infrastructure management services.
• To define and source all physical facilities and equipments required for the smooth running of the business.
• To Identify service providers to service and maintain all physical facilities and equipments and secure contracts to cover all maintenance needs.
• To establish Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with all maintenance service providers and manage relationship with service providers to ensure service level expectations are met.
• To continually monitor facility management costs in order to identify and take advantage of cost reduction opportunities.
• A good degree with minimum of 2 years working experience.
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
• Reports to Head of Services.
2. Administrative Officer
• To effectively and efficiently manage the admin functions at the Head Office.
• To order, disburse and manage stationeries and pantry items.
• In charge of office security and cleanliness.
• To provide admin support to departments in the Head Office as required, in particular Human Resource and Facilities Departments.
• To assist Front Desk with aspects of phone and visitors handling and mail distribution.
• Graduate of any of the Social Sciences with minimum of 2 years relevant experience in handling a similar role.
• Must possess good IT skills, organization skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Must be meticulous with attention to detail.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Reports to the Head of Services.
• To transport staff and products safely to required destinations and ensure vehicles are in good working conditions.
• Must be familiar with major Lagos Island and Mainland routes.
• Must have an understanding of all traffic rules.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s license.
• Minimum of an S.S.C.E. with three years defensive driving experience in a reputable organization.
• Ability to drive a truck IS an advantage.
Send an application letter with detailed CV and relevant credential by mail, email or take in person on/ before 27th April 2010 to:
The Human Resource Manager,
188 Anthony Etukudo Avenue, off Admiralty way,
Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos.
Tel: 08191350067, 012793886, 017400720.Download Job Alerts App for Android
Email: [email protected]