HealthPlus Limited Job Vacancy: Careers Recruitment for Accountant, Accounts Officer and Audit Officer
HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s First Integrative (Retail Chain) Pharmacy, with a mission to help people achieve Optimum Health and Vitality. Recently, the company established a sister company, CasaBella International Limited, the exclusive distributor of Revlon Cosmetics and Toiletries in Nigeria.
The Group requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professionals to fill the following positions In the lekki area of lagos state:
Accountant, Accounts Officer and Audit Officer
• To keep records that conform with tax laws and provide financial data for the management of the business.
• To prepare income tax and other government reports.
• To prepare the monthly profit & loss account and balance sheet.
• To periodically prepare the schedule of creditors and debtors.
• To prepare daily bank lodgements and bank balances schedule.
• Graduate of Accounting with 3 years relevant working experience, membership of ACCA/ICAN would be an added advantage.
• Must possess computer skills with experience in the use of accounting software packages.
• Reports to the Finance Manager
2. Accounts Officer
• To provide support in ensuring the effective and efficient running of the finance and accounts departments and ensure timely reporting.
• Accounting graduate with minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
• Must possess sound accounting knowledge and computer skills.
• Reports to the Accountant
3. Audit Officer
• To provide support to ensure effective and efficient running of the internal audit department.
• Accounting graduate with minimum of 2 years relevant audit experience.
• Must possess sound accounting and audit knowledge plus computer skills.
• Reports to the Internal Auditor
Send an application letter with detailed CV and relevant credential by mail, email or take in person on/ before 27th April 2010 to:
The Human Resource Manager,
188 Anthony Etukudo Avenue, off Admiralty way,
Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos.
Tel: 08191350067, 012793886, 017400720.
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 27th April 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android