External Job Title
Brand Manager – Digital Marketing
Reporting To: Marketing Manager Guinness
- Develop the long term strategy and annual implementation plan for the
Guinness VIP initiative.
– Implement and be accountable for execution of the Guinness Trademark GAME Plan to achieve or exceed targeted NSV, market share and volume objectives for Guinness Nigeria plc while managing A&P to plan.
Leadership & Functional Responsibilities:
Work with the Guinness Trademark Marketing Manager & Marketing Director, Nigeria to set the strategy on GVIP.
– Manage the delivery of the Financial Year 11 Annual Operating Plan for Guinness through excellent execution of GAME Plans & Activities.
-Support Marketing Director as required in managing annual media planning and liaising with Procurement Media Specialist to develop world class media plans for conventional & non-conventional media.
-Ensure strong collaboration with other African team members and Hub Teams in building the trademark & stout category via new media.
-Work with the in market teams & commercial managers to turn the Guinness Annual GAME Plan into “executable” commercial plans and assist with the development of missing growth drivers.
The successful Candidate will be able to demonstrate all the Diageo Leadership capabilities especially:
- Excellence In Execution- delivers high quality results consistently
- Find Solutions – is committed to achieving breakthrough outcomes
- Consistently deliver great performance – is results oriented
- Grow yourself – is committed to the development of self and others
The successful candidate will have a proven record of the following:
- Digital Marketing – will be a proven functional expert in this field in addition to regular FMCG Brand Marketing experience.
- Consumer Insights- Identifies issues & ensure consumer insights are applied
- Commerciality – Uses performance measurement & sound financial mgt.
- Excellence in Execution –Delivers high quality results consistently
1. Assist and support the Guinness Marketing Manager Spirits to deliver the AOP growth aspirations in F12 and beyond.
2. Develop and execute ambitious recruitment plans for GVIP and other Digital initiatives to be the market leader in Nigeria of Digital Comms.
3. Support & inspire the rest of the Brand Teams as well as collaboratively support the GNplc Customer Marketing team ensuring full adherence to DMC and Digital Code of Practice.
4. Develop the annual Brand Media Plan for non-conventional media and development of third party strategic partnerships.
Lead the development & commercial implementation of annual Game Plan
· University degree in marketing / business or other related discipline preferred though not essential. Postgraduate Qualifications an advantage
· Proven experience of Digital marketing strategy development and implementation (min 2-3 years).
· Ability to work under own initiative / pro-activity
· Proven and strong Brand and Trade marketing experience (4-6 years)
· Experienced level capability on all Marketing Functional capabilities
· Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgement & acumen.
· Experience of working on Digital Activation platforms & understanding of Execution standards required for the demanding consumer.
· Is experienced at managing key stakeholders nationally & internationally.
Budget & cost control management
How to Apply
1. Go to http://www.diageo-careers.com/Pages/home.aspx
2. Click on “Search & Apply” on the top right hand corner
3. Click on “Search Openings” (it’s the first link on the list)
4. Under country, select Nigeria. Leave the other options, just scroll to the bottom and click “Search”
5. Click on the appropriate job, then click “Submit to job”
6. At this point you will be prompted to login or register/create a login
7. Register or log in and continue with the application
Deadline: As soon as possibleDownload Job Alerts App for Android