Graduate Desk Officers/ Management Assistants Vacancy at Nigerian Accounting Standards Board (NASB)
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANTS/NASB DESK OFFICERS AT THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Shall be responsible for collection of subscription and annual dues from professional accountants/registered entities and shall give weekly accounts to the branch accountant;
• Assist in collection of annual report of registered companies for monitoring/inspection purposes; and
• Shall be responsible for any other duty that may be assigned, from time to time, by management.
The candidates for the post must possess the following minimum requirements:
• A good university degree in accounting of not less than Second Class Honours (Lower Division);
• Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme; and
• Must be willing to be posted to any part of the country.
Method of ApplicationDownload Job Alerts App for Android
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your application and CV to:
The Executive Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
Nigerian Accounting Standards Board
Elephant Cement House (3rd Floor)
P. O. Box 10968