Go Solar Africa Job: Vacancy for Graduate Fellowship Program
Go Solar Africa is accepting application for its Green Collar Jobs Fellowship Programme. The program connects graduates with over 1, 000 big organizations in Nigeria where they will be engaged as Communications and Training managers.
Go Solar Africa Green Collar Jobs Fellowship Program is a social response to ending the problem of youth unemployment and access to constant power through the adoption of alternative renewable solutions such as solar energy. While the program provides solution to the power problem of Nigeria it that the same creates jobs for Nigerian young graduates seeking professional growth in the social sector and willing at work as green ambassadors; empowering homes, schools and businesses with solar energy. The fellowship provides 6 months long fellowship experience for exceptional young Nigerian graduates matching them with challenging projects and enhance their
competiveness through world class training, internship and funding opportunities
• Unparallel professional development opportunity
• Chance to intern with world leading social enterprises and NGOs around the world
• Funding opportunity to become a green entrepreneur
• Training opportunity to become a green consultant to Nigeria’s leading companies
• Income generation opportunity through monthly allowance and performance bonuses during the program
Eligibility: Graduates from any Nigerian higher Institution within the last 5 years
Duration: 6 months
How to apply:
To receive full application form and guideline; Email: [email protected]
2 weeks from the day of release.
Discipline: All areas
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.Download Job Alerts App for Android