Globacom Nigeria Job: Vacancy Recruitment for Deputy Directors, Marketing Communications
Globacom Limited is Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband and Gateway with subsidiaries in Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and other WestAflican countries. It has also launched the commercial services of Glo1 submarine cable, which will revolutionize the data services in and out of all West African Countries to the rest of the world, The company is creating visibility across Nigeria and West Africa and therefore needs capable professionals who can fill the positions of Deputy Directors, Marketing Communications for its countries of Operations.
Job Title: Deputy Directors, Marketing Communications
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Social Sciences or any other related field
• Relevant post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years progressive operational and managerial experience in developing communication strategies with at least 8 years at Senior Managerial level in a Telecommunications Company.
• Must have proven track record delivering superior results and ; assuming leadership roles,
• Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks while -responding to multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people across the organization.
• Reporting to the Regional Director, Marketing Communications by providing administrative and strategic support to achieve business plans.
• Develop strategy for Branding, Advertising, Sponsorship, events and promotions.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, to [email protected].
Latest 18th November, 2010
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Alerts App for Android