Globacom Career Vacancies for Fresh Graduate Sales Representatives October 2010
Globalcom is Africa’s fastest growing telecommunications company. Owned by the Mike Adenuga Group, Globacom is the market leading mobile service provider in Nigeria. Globacom also operates in the Republic of Benin and has recently acquired licenses to operate in Ghana and the Ivory Coast. It has a reputation as one of the fastest growing mobile service providers in the world. Globacom Limited aims to be recognized as the biggest and best mobile network in Africa
With the rapid growth of Globacom Limited, Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband, Gateway and the successful spread into West Africa Countries like Republic of Benin and Ghana, opportunities are now available for the services of young and dynamic university graduate to fill the position below:
* Good University degree
* Candidates must have completed the NYSC Programme
* Young, smart and intelligent male and female graduates who are not more than 30 years of age
* Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good territorial knowledge, ability to understand and speak the local language of the state of interest
* Should be computer literate
* Highly resourceful person
* Should have some selling skills
Adamawa, Kebbi, Niger, Nassarawa, Benue, Taraba, Gombe, Plateau, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Yobe, Sokoto and Zamfara.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (stating job title and preferred work location as the subject of the e-mail) to
[email protected] or drop hard copies at Glo Offices and Gloworld outlets in the locations.
DeadlineDownload Job Alerts App for Android