Geocean Jobs: Graduate Recruitment for Engineers 2010
Geocean Limited is looking for qualified candidates from various engineering field to work towards to fulfillment of our ongoing project. Geocean Limited is looking for Engineering Applications, and is looking for a highly skilled candidate who wants to get in on the ground floor of a very promising opportunity.
Location : Warri, Nigeria
Country : Nigeria
Company : Geocean Limited
The Engineering Applications will provide leadership to Engineering team and act in a lead engineer capacity. The Engineers will be responsible for making design recommendations based on customer requirements, as well as configuring and managing the assembly and testing of systems, Monitors and manages the day-to-day operations of a program, project or function, including developing short and long-range goals, objectives and budgets, coordinating activities with other departments, overseeing records maintenance, monitoring budgets and approving and monitoring expenditures, overseeing reporting requirements, evaluating program or project service delivery and cost effectiveness; ensuring that procedures are being followed and assisting in resolving complex problems which require professional level input.Supervises professional, technical and support staff on a day-to-day or project basis, including determining workloads and schedules, developing, implementing and interpreting policies and procedures. Serves as project manager on complex projects, including defining project scope.
• Manage the daily activities of the Engineering function including prioritizing tasks, managing various projects and checking subordinate’s work
• Make recommendations for modifications of existing product catalog or for completely new designs
• Utilize Solidworks to develop design schematics to be shared with customers, R&D and Manufacturing
• Assemble and test configurations to meet customer needs
• Carrying out quality control checks as defined on quality plans as directed by construction superintendent.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering strongly preferred.
• 3+ years in a Engineering role and leadership responsibilities
• Professional communication skills
• Ability to discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, contractors, suppliers and customers
• Excellent technical skills
• Some background in extrusions,
• Time and commitment to devote to a startup in high growth phase
Competitive base salary along with equity incentive participation, bonus plan and benefits including health care, accommodation.
E-mail : [email protected]
Reference : FJA-Geo-Eng-01
Deadline: Not statedDownload Job Alerts App for Android