GE Oil & Gas Nigeria: Job Vacancy for Account Manager
GE Energy – Oil & Gas is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources.
GE in Nigeria recruits Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for leading and strategically growing our full scope of Vetco Gray drilling products and services across land, subsea and capital drilling equipment.
Position the Company to achieve order bookings and targets as defined by Company strategy using whatever resources available to achieve this end.
* Prepare and maintain account plans for major accounts, setting strategies and targets in agreement with his/her supervisor.
* Communicate customer requirements into the organisation and ensure bidding and order processing is activated and followed through to a timely conclusion.
* Be involved during the bidding process and work with the proposals and project/operations organisations to ensure that quotations are of high quality and meet customer requirements. Within management guidelines, the account manager should set the proposed selling prices and fully understand the fiscal effect of each bid.
* When involved with project work, the account manager should be closely involved with all phases of the project execution, involving himself/herself in any events that require action to resolve technical, commercial or delivery issues.
* Be responsible for forecasting customers’ requirements and maintain a current forecast through the marketing and forecasting database.
* Develop working relationships with key individuals within the customers’ organisations to build trust and understanding and to be able to establish/anticipate the customers’ requirements for Vetco Gray products and services.
* Be fully conversant with Company safety policies and procedures and always behave in a manner that satisfies safety requirements.
* Ensure that all business dealings, discussions and negotiations are conducted with complete probity and in compliance with the guidelines as set out in the Companies code of ethics.
* Education to degree level in an engineering science, HNC or HND together with experience in the oil and gas industry would be a requisite. Familiarity with commercial issues would be an advantage.
* Candidates should be capable of forging strong business relationships, managing their business with minimum intervention from their supervisor, be first class communicators and be able to work effectively in team situations.
* The account manager should be prepared, when the occasion demands, to travel within Nigeria in the interests of Company and Customer business.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Till Position is TakenDownload Job Alerts App for Android