GE Oil & Gas Graduate Recruitment for Field Service Engineer 7
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas. GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide (www.ge.com)
In an effort to help Nigeria meet its growing demand for electricity, GE has supplied over 100 gas turbines to the country. From our custom solutions in the oil & gas, energy and healthcare industries to our local inspection and servicing facilities, GE has fostered growing relationships with both the government and private business sectors, helping the country reach its potential. (www.ge.com/ng)
GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited 2010, GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Job Vacancy Recruitment 2010, GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Careers 2010, Jobs in GE Oil & Gas Nigeria 2010, GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Website, GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Careers Website, GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Recruiting 2010, GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Recruitment 2010, GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Job, GE Oil & Gas Nigeria Vacancy 2010, GE Oil & Gas Jobs in Nigeria 2010, GE Oil & Gas Employment in Nigeria 2010, GE Oil & Gas Nigeriais recruiting for entry level Graduate Field Service Engineer 7.
- Job Title: Field Service Engineer 7
Job Number: 1262929
GE Energy – Oil & Gas
- Career Level: Entry-Level
- Location: Onne, Nigeria
The Entry Field Service Engineer will be in charge of pre-defined operation, installation, maintenance, testing, adjustment; troubleshooting and technical assistance based on good engineering, manufacturing, installation and operation practices as applicable to upstream oil exploration/production equipment and in accordance with contractual work scope requirements.
- Operation, Installation or maintenance of company equipment (Surface Wellheads, Valves, Specialty connections & Piping, Production trees, etc) in accordance with the company’s recommended procedures, methods & guides
- Comprehensive job preplanning including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), & technical work scopes applicable to assignments
- Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of materials, drawings, prior job reports etc.
- Timely completion of all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to customer and service reports, timesheets, job debriefs and tooling tracking.
- Safe & compliant performance of all activities inline with the company’s and our customer’s environmental health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory and company rules and requirements
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
- Work on a 14/14 or 21/21 days rotation with tendency to extend work shifts if required
- HND/B.Sc. Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years Industry experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a field service/maintenance role with oil service or similar company
- Good knowledge of English language
- Computer skills as required to manage files, communicate via email, as well demonstrate competence in Microsoft office
- Willingness to travel and work flexible schedules- international may be required
- Ability to work in a demanding workplace with challenging conditions/environments
- Ability to obtain/maintain travel documents (passport/visa)
- Posses a valid driver’s license
Method of ApplicationDownload Job Alerts App for Android
Click here to apply online