Galaxy Backbone Plc: Vacancy for Internal Audit Officer, SystemsGalaxy Backbone Plc Recruits Internal Audit Officer, SystemsDownload Job Alerts App for Android
Galaxy Backbone Plc, is a public enterprise of the Federal Government with the mission to operate a unified information and communication technology (ICT). Our client wishes to fill the following vacant positions.
Internal Audit Officer, Systems
Reports to: Internal Auditor
To contribute to the entire Internal Audit function in enforcing compliance and review of internal controls sufficient for safeguarding organizational assets.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Conduct systems Audit in an IT environment on regular basis
2. Ensures that transactions exhibit completeness and accuracy of records as they affect Information assets
3. Carry out special investigation/surprise audits on Information systems and other technical matters as assigned by Head, Internal Audit
4. Conduct Internal Audit as it affects the requirements of Information Security Management System.
5. Periodically embark on site verification of company IT assets
• BSc or HND in Accounting or computer related fields/ Electronic Engineering, (ISA is a must).
• Professional Qualification in Accountancy eg ACA, ACCA will be an added advantage.
Key Competency Requirements Knowledge
• Good communication abilities
• Excellent proficiency in Systems audit and use of at least one Systems Audit tools .
• Proficiency in Use of Computers
How to Apply:
Send your CV in MS WORD format as an attachment to [email protected]
Application Deadline is 23rd March 2010