Corona School Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2011
Corona School Trust Council is currently seeking candidates for Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2011. Corona I-Teach is a training and recruitment program aimed at attracting and engaging young bright minds irrespective of their initial academic discipline, into the 21st century world of teaching.
A World-Class Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme
- The Corona I-TEACH Program is to assess bright young graduates each year, irrespective of their initial academic discipline.
- This 21st century teacher development & recruitment program intends to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession.
- Secondly, as part of our corporate social responsibility we will provide the platform for an employability training program.
- At the end of the training, candidates who meet our short listing criteria will graduate into the trainee scheme. This is the first of the inbuilt evaluation processes.
- The Program will involve a 6 month wide spectrum core teacher and personal development training Program which will utilize various forms of training methodologies useful for adult learning and engagement.
Why Build A Career With Corona?
- A world class educational institution with 21st century teaching tools.
- Industry competitive salary and compensation structure.
- Opportunities for personal development and structured career growth.
- Teaching is for the best brains and you are ONE!
- A second class upper (2-1) from a recognized institution in and outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than a year ago.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 26 years of age.
- Readiness to embrace teaching as a first/preferred career option.
- No prior teaching experience required.
- Above average ICT skills.
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in a foreign language is an added advantage.
Implementation Partner Download Job Alerts App for Android
AGDC Employability & Enterprise Development Ltd/GTE – A Social Enterprise accredited as a National Career Centre by the Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria.
Application closes on the 11th of March, 2011.
Method of Application
To apply, log on to www.coronaschools.org.ng/i-teach/