Mantrac Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Service Engineer Trainees WantedVacancies
Mantrac Nigeria supplies Caterpillar machines for a wide range of varied applications in the infrastructural, agricultural and mining development sectors of the economy and a complete range of Forklift Trucks and warehousing equipment for material handling needs. We also provide Caterpillar engines and generators for the oil sector and industrial users.
Mantrac Nigeria limited, is an associate company of The Mantrac Group, the sole authorized Caterpillar dealer in Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Iraq and Siberia-Russia. The Group also caters for offshore customers through it’s export sales office in United Kingdom.
We are recruiting for:
Title: Service Engineer Trainees
Job Ref: CS1SE-021112
Department : Service
Location: Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja
- B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (minimum of 2nd Class Lower).
- O Level Credit passes in English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Must have completed NYSC.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Mantrac Service Engineer Trainee Program is designed to train and develop Workshop and Field Service Engineers that are able to meet the very highest Caterpillar Standard at the leading edge of technology.
- Trainees must be dedicated to continual training and development throughout their career.
- This is a challenging role that will require you to work in a “hands-on” position in conditions that are often remote, noisy and dirty.
Method of Application
Send application letter and CV in an email with the subject “SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES – CS1SE-021112” to [email protected]
Application DeadlineDownload Job Alerts App for Android
1st March, 2011