Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc is a leading Independent Oil & Gas exploration and production company in Nigeria with a 45% participating interest in and operator of the Oil Mining Leases, 04, 38 and 41. SEPLAT provides world class career opportunities for people that have the right capabilities and fits into our core values.
SEPLAT is recruiting smart and motivated candidates as Graduate Trainees for:
SEPLAT Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) affords talented young graduates to build a mutually rewarding career within SEPLAT.
- Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate the following attributes: Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
They also must possess the following:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oiland Gas) Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA) Economics
- A maximum age of 26 years for candidates with a bachelor’s degree and 28 years for candidates with amaster’s degree as of 2014.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- A maximum of two (2) years post NYSC experience
Application Closing Date
30th May 2014
How to Apply
If you are qualified, please send your CV to: [email protected]