Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc vacancy for Network Support Officer
We are the market leader in the Flour Milling industry in Nigeria with experience spanning across 50 years.
We are a conglomerate with extensive interests in the Food Sector – flour milling, pasta production; Agribusiness – fertilizer blending, mechanized farming; Logistics- Haulage fleet, Port Terminal Operations; Packaging- polypropylene sacks and flexi wrap production; Construction – properties, cement manufacturing and bulk cement bagging.
We are expanding capacities and product/process lines in these sectors as well as extending frontiers into other sectors.
We require the services of qualified! experienced and dynamic candidates with proven track record for the following position in our Sales and Marketing Division of our Flour Business:-
Job Title: Network Support Officer
Manage all IT systems, including LAN, WAN, ERP and related systems including:
– Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
– Perform and coordinate effective installation and performance of advanced operating system hardware and software on servers.
– Install new software release, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
– Support and maintain end user requirements, including trouble shooting, account maintenance and training.
– Plan and perform appropriate procedures related to it.
– Maintain, monitor, analyze system components and make recommendatons regarding computer system security, monitor networks, computer and disk utilization.
– First degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field.
– Five 0? level credits including. English and Mathematics.
– Possession of any of CCNA, MCP, MCSE, CCNP, and MCSA
– At least two-year experience in assembling, repairing and servicing hardware in a network environment.
– Good knowledge of windows 2000, 2003, 2007, XP and Vista is essential.
METHOD OF APPLICATION Download Job Alerts App for Android
Visit www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc and apply on-line on or before May 28, 2010.
Please note that only applications via this link will be considered.