Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting: Vacancy for Shift Electrical Maintenance Manager (Power Distribution)
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) is one of the largest and most successful industrial conglomerates in Nigeria. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for the following position:
Shift Electrical Maintenance Manager (Power Distribution)
Ref: ELECT 2010
Reporting to the Electrical Engineering Manager will lead shift teams for maintenance, overhaul, installation and repair of power distribution equipment. Will coordinate power distribution activities during shift period, supervise and coach team members.
– B.Sc Electrical Engineering
– COREN Registered
– 5 WASC/GCE Credits inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
Proactive, self motivated, target driven with good team leadership and coordination skills.
– 7 years experience (minimum), in manufacturing industry.
– Good trouble shooting skills and ability to analyse fault signals on protection relays.
– Must have hands-on working knowledge of Transformers, High and Low Tension Panels & cabling, Electrical Distribution, Circuit breakers.
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 12th March 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android