First Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2010
Jobs Vacancies At First Bank Plc
STRATEGY & CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE(job ref. #:SCD002)
The successful candidate will work as an integral member of the team and assist In the development of the Bank’s corporate strategy or In the identification and realisatlon of new growth opportunities He/she will work with business unit heads to analyse opportunities/challenges, recommend solutions and craft execution plans.
• Deliver data-driven insights to support actionable strategic direction, corporare Prioritization, and strategy
• Drive business planning and analysis with respect to the expansion of t!1e Group Into new business lines and geographies;
• Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance;
• Work and lead in a team environment both within the Strategy & Corporate Development team and with business Unit partners/customers
Minimum Experience / Qualifications:
• Strong quantitative skills, comfort With figures and ability to read and understand financial statements (particularly
• Good writing and verbal communication skills, and ability to present ideas in a coherent and well-structured manner;
• Ability to work largely independently With limited supervision when required coupled with the flexibility to work as part of a team;
• Minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree with at least 5 years post graduate work experience In banking or a related Industry,
• Previous experience in corporate finance and/or corporate strategy IS an advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates are required to apply online at www.firstbanknigeria.com/recruitment. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
Deadline: All applications must be received by NOON 5 march,2010.
HTML clipboardCareer Tips:Download Job Alerts App for Android
Employers recruiting for vacancies and careers in Nigeria often require the submission of a CV (Curriculum Vitae) or Resume (Pronounced: RAY-ZIU-MAY) by applicants and graduates. Depending on the type of vacancy, Nigerian employers will ask for either a CV or a Resume irrespective of whether the recruitment is being done online or offline. Therefore to satisfy these employers and increase your chances of getting a good job fast it is advisable as a graduate or applicant to prepare a good CV or Resume and keep in your box to submit anytime there’s a job vacancy for recruitment. Some very good CV tips for applicants and graduates can be found here: http://latestnigerianjobs.com/10-hot-tips-for-writing-a-winning-cv-curriculum-vitae/ The best online recruitment websites in Nigeria are latestnigerianjobs.com , nigerianjobzone.com and nigerianjobhouse.com .