The Federal Government of Nigeria is currently recruiting for teachers in the Universal Basic Education Scheme.
Job Specifications: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND NCE
Location: All States in Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Interested candidates must possess any of the following:
i)Bachelor’s degree in Educations or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014 and Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
ii) Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Computer Science, Technical/Technology Education, Computer Science or Information Technology, Nigerian Languages, Physical and Health Education.
In addition to the above:
- Candidates must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Must not be Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested and qualified candidates for the “Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment” should click the link below and on the site click on the button that says create account then continue from there to apply:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to upload their credentials, together with their most recent passport photograph as listed on the site.
- When registering, use your phone number as your username. (write it in local format starting with 0 and NOT in the international format with +234)
- After registering, to login use your phone number as your password too.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Screening Date: Saturday, 10th October 2020 | Time: 9.00 am
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).