Family Health International (FHI) Nigeria Job: Vacancy Recruitment for Data Management Assistant (Graduates)
Since 1971, Family Health International (FHI) has been at the forefront of public health research and intervention programs in the developing countries. In collaboration with national governments, local communities and leading research institutions, FHI delivers services and conducts research in HIV/AIDS, other infectious diseases and reproductive health to improve the lives and well-being of some of the world’s most vulnerable populations. In Nigeria, FHI is engaged in providing public health services and implementing programs in HIV/AIDS, TB, reproductive health, malaria, and health systems strengthening in partnership with the Government of Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
The Data Management Assistant
The Data Management Assistant will be responsible will be responsible for entering program data into FHI/GHAIN data management software for subsequent analysis, identifying and following up missing data, undertaking basic validation checks, and storing and disseminating data and hard copy files appropriately.
- Keep track of received data and source documents.
- Prepare and sort sourcr documents, and identify and interpret data to be entered.
- Bring to the knowledge of the Zonal M&E Officer questions that need to be solved, such as inconsistencies or missing data by the originators of the source data.
- Enter alphabets, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into the computer following format displayed on screen, and enter necessary codes.
- Make necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- Keep record of work completed.
- Review error reports and enter corrections into the computer.
- Transmit entered information into the database.
- File or route source office documents after data.
- Provide routine office support such as making copies, faxing, answering phones, preparing correspondence for mailing, deliveering and picking up correspondence.
- Perform a variety of routine data entry activities in accordance with established departmental procedures.
- Print and disseminate automated graphical outputs from analyzed data.
– First degree or equivalent in science related field with at least one (1) year data management experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to:
[email protected] for Medical Services Department vacancies.
2nd April, 2010
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by email) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please do NOT send more than one application.
Failure to follow these instructions will lead to automatic disqualification.
DISCLAIMER: Family Health International (FHI) does not test/interview candidates for a fee and all our tests/interviews are conducted in. the country office Abuja or our zonal offices.
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.Download Job Alerts App for Android