Eunisell Nigeria Recruitment for Executive Assistant, Manager and Chief Finance Officer
Eunisell is leading chemical, specialty fluid management and oil well services company. We supply key products and solutions to a wide bas e of customers operating in the automotive, manufacturing and oil& gas industries in Africa.
Chief Finance Officer
We are looking for a Financial Management professional with broad knowledge to manage the company’s financial accounting, treasury management, provision of management and statutory reports and support the organization’s business planning and performance management processs.
Provision of capital and adminstration of funds
Accounting and Control
Protection of Assets
Evaluation & Consulting
Management Information System
Performance Reporting & Managment of Business Planning process
Treasury and Cash Management
Bsc in Accounting with ICAN
12 years relevant work experience in Financial Management
Must be currently a Chief Fince Officer or equivalent position
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & AMS
Executive Assistant to MD
This is a strategic position that ensures the Managing Directors office runs effectively.
Making decisions and offering directives on behalf of the MD under his guidance
– Working with the MD to ensure tasks set in the workplan are achieved
– Representing the MD in meetings with clients as wellas internal meetings as directed
– Managing corporate communications and company’s image
– Ensuring good relationships are maintained with key external clients and stake holders on behalf of the MD and preparing and managing correspondences on behalf of the MD.
– Preparing research and communications.
– Organizational development and Performance
-Excellent Presentations and Interpersonal skills
Planning and Organizing
– Information and Record Administration
– Communication Skills
– Knowledge and Use of Microsoft Windows and Office Applications
– Bsc in Business Administration & Management or its equivalent. MBA in corporate secretarial, Marketing, HR management or PR/Communications is an advantage,
– 5 years experience in corporate organisations.
– Must be currently an Executive Assistant in an organization or equivalent position.
We are looking for a Communications Manager with good knowledge to create, implement and oversee communications programs that effectively build and promote the organization and products brands.
– Communications/marketing plan for company and practice areas.
– Develop and implement company’s social media strategy
– Develop and implement company’s advertising and public relations strategy
– Edit and arrange for updates, production & printing of communication materials.
– Brand Communication and Media Planning
– Marketing Operations
– Customer Management Interaction
– Leveraging Good Marketing practice
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Excellent presentations and interpersonal skills
– Knowledge and use of Microsft Windows and office applications
– Bsc in Mass Communications or its equivalent
– MBA in Marketing, PR/Communications is an advantage
– 5 years experience in corporate organizations
– Must be currently a Communications manager or equivalent position.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should send their CVs to [email protected] All entries are expected within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.Download Job Alerts App for Android