Eni Saipem Nigeria Job: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2010 (BSc, BEng, HND)
Saipem is a large, international and one of the best balanced turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry.
Saipem has a strong bias towards oil and gas related activities in remote areas and deepwater and is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services with distinctive capabilities in the design and the execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects, and technological competencies such as gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation.
Saipem is organised in three business units: Offshore, Onshore and Drilling. The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore; with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects – activities in remote areas, deepwater, gas, “difficult” oil.
Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited, a leading Construction Company in the Energy sector is looking for qualified Nigerians to fill various positions within the Engineering department.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
The positions include
• Piping and Pipeline Engineers (Ref: Ppeng)
• Instrumentation Engineer (Ref: Insteng)
• Electrical Engineers (Ref: Electeng)
• Mechanical Engineers (Ref: Mcheng)
• Process Engineers (Ref: Prcseng)
• Civil/Structural Engineer (Ref: Csteng)
• Qualified, you must hold a First or Second Class degree or HND Upper Credit in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical/Process Engineering and Materials and metallurgy Engineering
• Must not be older than 29 years by December 2010 and must have completed the NYSC programme
How to Apply
Forward your CV to [email protected] using job reference as the subject of your mail
Application closes 29th June 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android