Emergency Management Job Vacancy: Careers Recruitment for Doctors, Nurses, Secretary/Computer Operator, Technicians, Dispatchers, Officers and Instructors
A fast expanding Emergency Management Group currently has vacancies for the following.
• Must be at least 5 years post qualification and must have interest in Emergency Medicine.
• Possession of BLS, ACLS.
• PALS will be an advantage.
• Must be ready for further training in Emergency Medicine including Pre-Hospital services Specialists for full or part time engagement are also required – cardiology, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Public Health.
MALES & FEMALE NURSES
• Not less than 10 years post qualification.
• Experience in Emergency Medical Services will be an advantage.
• Must be ready for further training and services both in-hospital and prehospital emergency medical management.
COMPUTER OPERATOR/CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
• HND, BSC.
• Must be versatile in computer applications and service.
• Not less than 5 years post qualification.
• Must be ready to work in Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE OFFICER
• OND, HND, B.Sc.
• Responsible for ordering and maintenance of medical and electronic equipment.
• HND, B.Sc. Civil engineer, electrical or mechanical engineer.
• General maintenance of infrastructure, vehicles, generators etc.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE OFFICERS & INSTRUCTOR TRAINEES
• Must have a degree-in Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiotherapy or other health sciences.
• An experienced Emergency Medical dispatcher with at least 5 years of experience, capable of working in a call center.
EXPERIENCED SAFETY INSTRUCTOR
• Capable of training participants in Basic and Advanced Safety programs.
• Ability to speak more than one Nigerian language and French is an advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply by sending their detailed CV and scanned passport photograph to this mail address: [email protected] or [email protected]
Not later than 27th April, 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android