Deloitte West Africa Job: Vacancy for e-Marketing Professional
Deloitte West & Central Africa is is looking to hire an experienced e-Marketing Professional to join its Clients & Markets team. The position offers excellent career development opportunities within a dynamic working environment.
Job Position: e-Marketing Professional
- Write, edit and maintain content on the websites.
- Maintain the regional intranet (internal websites).
- Develop and maintain relationships with marketing site owners.
- Provide e-marketing support for Clients & Markets (C&M) initiatives: this requires skills in writing email communications, as well as the ability to work with e-marketing tools,
- Ensure the website is branded In line with global guidelines,
The ideal candidate will perform, among others, the following functions:
- Serve as managing editor for the Intranet and other Deloitte websites within the West & Central region,
- Provide editorial and e-marketing support for the Deloitte offices within the region.
- Advice stakeholders on content strategy to coordinate with other e-marketing efforts
- Regularly interact with Web mtries and e-marketing professionals within Deloitte’s worldwide “virtual team” environment,
Qualifications and Knowledge required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably In a technology based subject or marketing,
- Experience with content management systems (preferably Lotus, Vignette) and e-marketing tools (preferably 12 Horses), basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, basic knowledge of web usability and information architecture,
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Experience with MS Office products (PowerPoint Excel, Word),
- Experience In multimedia systems a plus.
- Strong editorial and communication skills.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please send your detailed CV to [email protected] or apply online at http://careers.deloitte.com then click on ‘search job’.
2nd February, 2011
Please note that applications received after February 2, 2011 will not be processed and only short listed candidates will be contacted.Download Job Alerts App for Android