Deloitte Nigeria Job: Vacancy for Organizational Development Advisor (Abuja)
“Deloitte” is the brand under which approximately 169,000 dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (“DTT”), a Swiss Verein. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTT helps coordinate the activities of the member firms but does not itself provide services to clients. DTT and the member firms are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate the other entities. DTT and each DTT member firm are only liable for their own acts or omissions, not those of any other entity. Each DTT member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
Deloitte leads the Capacity Building Services for AIDS Prevention Project funded by USAID.
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
• Assess capacity of local partners and lead capacity building activities, including workshops and onsite technical assistance, to build the management, planning, and HR capacity of local partners to strengthen their operations,
• Create organizational development tools and resources to support capacity development effort.
• Monitor local organizations’ progress towards capacity development benchmarks and objectives;
• recommend revisions to capacity development plans as needed,
• Minimum 5 years experience implementing organizational develop, systems strengthening, or related development programs,
• Masters degree in business, organizational development, or related field preferred,
• Demonstrated assessment, training and facilitation skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) programs; and fluent in English,
MODE OF APPLICATION
Deloitte invites well-qualified Nigerians to apply for the following positions. Submit a CV and cover letter as a Word document to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All staff to be based in Abuja.
Deadline: Application should be received not later that 16th May, 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android