Deloitte Fresh Graduate Job: Vacancy for Audit Associate November 2010 – Port Harcourt
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success, excellent spirit. Innovative mind and impeccable integrity. Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while working with some of the world’s most sought after clients, delivering value-added services in tax, audit, consulting and other related services.
At Deloitte, you will have a rewarding career at every level. In addition to a challenging and meaningful working experience, you’ll have the chance to get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
Job Title: Audit Associates
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
– Bachalor’s degree with a minimum of 2nd class upper division or equivalent
– Excellent communication skill (oral and written)
– ICAN/ACCA membership would be an advantage
– Assist with the provision of audit/assurance services to our clients.
– Develop and strengthen client relationships
– Must not be more than 25 years old after November,2010
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements and are Interested In the position, please send your detailed CV to [email protected] or apply online through http://careers.deloitte.com/nigeria/students/opportunities.aspx
Please note that applications received after November 29th, 2010 will not be processed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Akintola Williams Deloitte House, 235 Ikorodu Road, llupeju, LagosDownload Job Alerts App for Android
Tel,: +2341_2717800-4, Fax: +23412717801, www.deloitte.com/ng